magnolia school district 2021-2022 COVID Guidelines
Students and families,
Greetings Panther Nation:
Currently, our positivity rate is below 8%. As a result, the requirement for masks to be worn by all school district employees, students, and visitors while inside any school district building, bus, van, or other vehicles is no longer in place.
Masks have proven to reduce the number of quarantines as a result of being identified as a close contact. All protocols for quarantines remain in place, and those individuals not properly wearing a mask and/or those who have not received full vaccination, will be required to quarantine if identified as a close contact.
We encourage you to consider continuing to wear a mask to reduce the potential of being quarantined, as well as to limit the spread of COVID-19. Should the 14-day average positivity rate in Columbia County exceed 8%, this policy will be reinstated.
Mr. John Ward
Superintendent of Magnolia Public Schools
Health & Safety
- Quarantine Definition & Guidelines
- Isolation Definition & Guidelines
- MSD Health & Safety Guidelines
- MSD Campus Visitors Procedures
District Point of Contact for COVID-19 Reporting
Mr. Houston Taylor – (870) 234-4933, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSD Plan for Distribution of Laptops/Devices
- 6-12 Laptop/Device Assignment Form
- K-5 Laptop/Device Check-Out Form for Closure
- Magnolia High School
- Magnolia Middle School
- Central Elementary
- East Side Elementary/Kindergarten Center
- Walker Pre-K